- Beginning date: Immediately
- Studies: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience in a related field
- Position type: Permanent full time
- Salary: According to experience
- Workplace : Montreal
As part of our Analytics and Big Data consulting team, the incumbent will ensure a multidisciplinary role.
THE ARCHITECT OF SECURITY WILL BE CALLED TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
In all aspects of information security, you will specifically:
- In the context of IT projects, advise and support development or technology teams by:
- Constant support and ad hoc awareness-raising initiatives in the area of igital security;
- Identifying security issues and developing strategies to address them
- Categorization of information (availability, integrity, confidentiality);
- The definition and implementation of security controls, access management mechanisms and tests to be carried out;
- Supervision of security analysts working within these projects, particularly when drafting risk assessments;
- Identify, qualify and quantify the technological, regulatory, financial or reputational risks related to the security of digital information associated with various contexts. Subsequently, recommend concrete actions to control them while remaining aligned with our context and our business imperatives;
- Write security advisories about sometimes complex situations; Conduct various comprehensive analyzes of security aspects of digital information;
- Collaborate in the development of positions and orientations with the various stakeholders of the IT services;
- Participate in employee awareness and dissemination of the normative framework, tools and approaches;
- Participate in the definition of security framework requirements in relationships that our client has with third parties;
- Ensure constant monitoring of risk management in digital information security.
- Conduct client assignments or work at the C5 Knowledge Splunk Solution Center;
- Leverage previous experiences as leverage, share best practices and create innovative solutions by promoting adoption among Splunk users to maximize platform utilization;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant training at the same level;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in information technology, most of which is in security architecture;
- Have already held the role of technological architect;
- Proven experience supporting medium and large scale IT projects;
- Demonstrate a clear and effective architectural approach to the development of complex composite solutions;
- Have already worked with a SIEM solution;
- CISSP certification;
- Bilingual (English, French);
- Be available for Canada / USA travel.
- Experience or Splunk certifications
- Be well organized by appropriately demonstrating a sense of urgency and by exercising strong leadership in pursuing the competing priorities thus identified;
- Ability to quickly understand major business functions / applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (technical and business language);
- Ability to work in a team.
The masculine is used in order to lighten the text.
if you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Your request will be treated confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in C5 Knowledge.