Many invest in a Hadoop data lake to keep their machine data history from various sources for analytical and compliance purposes. Splunk easily integrates with your Hadoop data lake, providing you with new data and a user-friendly tool to gain analytical insights and value.
Our Splunk Solution Center dedicated staff is ready to support your project at any phase. Our team members will guide you and help you start using the power of the integrated Hadoop features in Splunk, integrate with Hadoop Clusters and Amazon EMR on S3.
We will help you integrate your platform with Hadoop by:
- Configuring and using Hadoop to archive your data in Splunk, to comply to your audit or compliance requirements.
- Integrating and providing access to your existing data in Hadoop. Getting the full value from your data lake involves planning for the security and access control required for compliance as well as audits.
- Helping setup unified queries and dashboards across unstructured data in Splunk Enterprise and Hadoop, providing a single-pane-of-glass into real-time and historical data.
- Helping determine when and how to enrich your data in Hadoop with Splunk Search results and vice-versa… where to import your Hadoop data into Splunk to enrich and provide additional context for your Splunk searches.
Access, analysis and storage flexibility with data lakes
- Hadoop Data Roll: roll historical Splunk data into existing Hadoop distribution and explore current and historical data
- Splunk Analytics for Hadoop: for a unified exploration across Splunk and non-Splunk data.
- Hadoop Connect: to enrich data in Hadoop with Splunk search results and import Hadoop data into Splunk.
We will make sure your project leverages these features, providing you with the flexibility to store, access and analyze data from your Hadoop data lake the way you need to.
To analyze and visualize months or years of data from a single, fluid user interface, we propose you adopt the Splunk Analytics for Hadoop add-on license. Contact our Solution Center for a free demo.