The Splunk Solution Center offers a one-stop shop to support all the technologies involved in your Splunk projects. Our experts meet your specific needs, from a laboratory to production deployment, upgrade or migration, in order to implement best practices for efficient integration and optimal operation of your application.
We support you in:
- Best Practices Review: following Splunk's best practices, review and recommendations for sizing, architecture, configuration and data onboarding.
- Installation assistance: installation of up to three Splunk components of any type (i.e. a search head, an indexer, and a universal forwarder).
- Custom reports & dashboards: expert assistance to create meaningful dashboards meeting real business requirements.
- Custom alerts & notifications: expert configuration and implementation of up to five event-based notifications and proactive alerts designed to provide immediate awareness of the anomalies in your environment.
- Custom application assistance: expert assistance and oversight for all of your custom Splunk application development needs, including design review, build, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Splunk upgrades, platform migration, system capacity expansion, index clustering, search head clustering, data replication.
- Custom training and support sessions in real time, support adapted for users, administrators, architects, developers, business analysts, database administrators, Big Data analysts, etc.
- Archiving, deletion and freeze of data from Splunk, platform backup and restore and disaster recovery strategies.